Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Proust Questionnaire 16-20

16. When and where were you happiest? 
I believe happiness is a state.  I have been fully, truly happy many times in my life. I describe it as complete. Wanting for nothing.  Present.  A few times that I will never forget (in no particular order): A side of the highway somewhere between Vancouver and Seattle.  A trip to Spain. NYC on my birthday weekend.  My backyard with J a few weeks ago.  They are moments in time of clarity and light.  I am with someone that I love. I am accepted as I am.  I am free. 

17. Which talent would you most like to have?
It would be nice to be an artist - to be able to express myself with paint, or photography or drawing.  

18. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I would be a better person if I had more patience, with myself and those around me. 

19.What do you consider your greatest achievement?
Bringing my son into this world and being his mama. 

20.If you were to die and come back as a person or a thing, what would it be?
A man.  I have no single doubt that they experience a very different world than a woman does.  It would be interesting to see their perspective.