Monday, January 13, 2020

39

Today I enter my 39th year.  I feel good, strong, proud about my past and hopeful for my future.  I am in a place in my life that I am happy to be and think I have been lucky, worked hard and taken chances to arrive to where I am.

Of course, I am far from perfect - I could have healthier habits, be more organized, lose some weight and those are and will always be goals to which I strive but I also believe life is good and I am good.

Going into this one feeling grateful for my heath, my strength to be a mother, my ability to do my job, be generous to those around me and provide a good and stable life.  Looking forward to the continued journey.

I've posted it before but there is no harm in saying it again...

"There's always another level up.  another ascension. more grace, more light, more generosity, more compassion, more to shed, more to grow" - Elizabeth Gilbert 

Prayerfully asking for continued peace in my life as I enter this final year of my third decade.