Friday, November 7, 2014

We did it - Article Club

After talking about it for years, I finally got my act together and organized a fantastic article club!  Modeled after this one , I invited a handful of lesser known friends to join me.  I purposely wanted to extend the participation list, so that I could get to know some new people and we wouldn't be tempted to fall into the familiar roles that can exist with deep rooted friends.  

We started the group with this article - intentionally broad so that we could get to know each other before focusing in on a more specifically themed topic.   Next time, someone else will moderate - picking the article and the location.   And we met at Bronwyn, enjoying a cozy Bavarian atmosphere while we chatted.

I think everyone thoroughly enjoyed themselves and is looking forward to the next one.  I am!!