Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2014, recap.

It's amazing what can be accomplished in a year.   2014 was a year of growth for my family.   We moved, got a dog, and my wonderful teenage stepson came to live with us full time.  At this point last year, I'm not sure I would have anticipated any of these changes.

Reminds me of the line, people overestimate what they can do in a day and underestimate what they can do in a lifetime.  A year gives us plenty of time for things to transpire, change, evolve or dissolve. One of the miracles of life is that none of us know what truly lies ahead.    I will focus my efforts in some areas that are important to me and hope that my attention manifests into results.  I will also sit in patience as 2015 begins to unravel what it has planned.   All the while, doing my best to choose love over fear, peace over judgement, presence over angst.  

A few highlights of my 2014 - it was a year well lived.