Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Tuesday

As I said in yesterday's brief post, I'm trying to get back to basics here and get my head back to a good place.  It's tricky when life throws you a curve ball, especially an unexpected one.  I'm a planner.  Sometimes that works to my benefit and other times, like now, it makes riding the wave of life more difficult.  But this too shall pass....

In the meantime, a great reminder to myself that more often than not what has appeared to be an "unanswered prayer" has turned out to be a wonderful turning point in my life.   Hopefully this time is no different.

And some lovely words from Elizabeth Lessor, who's book Broken Open, I am devouring.

"For me, my spiritual practice is all about becoming comfortable with uncertainty and relaxing in the mystery of not always needing answers"  

(image)