Thursday, April 16, 2015

Here I am....

Sitting at the desk in my home office, sunny - overlooking the pool (not opened yet but when it does.... watch out).   I took the dog for a nice walk on our trail this morning and really, I can't help but pinch myself.  This is it.  This is what I wanted.  This was my vision for this chapter of life.   More flexibility.  More time to enjoy my family...  but still be part of an effective organization with work that challenges and engages me.

Manifestation is a powerful concept that has long intrigued me.   Our ability to live into our desired life.  Is it through the Law of Attraction?   Or just deliberate planning coupled with some good fortune and preparedness?    In any case, here I am.  My heart feels quite full knowing at this very moment, all feels quite good.