Monday, November 5, 2018

Catching up - fall 2018

I'll try to get caught up here since it's been awhile!   Kindergarten is off to a great start - you are doing so well as you begin your official school career!   Writing all of your numbers and letters with no issues.  Your teachers tell me that you are nice to everyone and always a happy boy --- it is no surprise but still warms my heart to hear.   You tell me about your friends, play legos and battleship at afterschool, and your favorite day is still Monday, when Grammy picks you up! 

We had a fun Halloween - you dressed as The Hulk, did pumpkin carving at Nolan's, had a few parties and we Trick or Treated on Dudley St with our neighbor friends and mom and dad.   I still feel overwhelmed by how much I can love your little soul.  My baby boy, growing, but forever mama's angel. 
Ready to start Kindergarten!

Ice cream in Davis Sq with your friend Shuvam

Doing so well! :)

Halloween party with your good friend, Claire! 

Proud!

With our friends at Linea

My love <3