Friday, June 22, 2012

45 minutes...

That's all it took this morning to get myself out of bed a little earlier than usual and get so.much.done!  I've long known that the morning is the missing piece to my get-it-done routine... if I can only commit!  I even made it outside and pulled up some weeds and fixed up the front yard a bit. I was on a roll, it really is a great way to start the day...

We have so much going on in our house right now, ripping our "guest room" down to it's studs to make way for our little guy.  And one room out of commission makes a second room a storage holder, so we're actually down two.  But we're hopeful that the end result will make the mess we're in now worthwhile.   In the meantime, I'm trying to do my part to keep some sanity around us. 

Have a great weekend, friends.

Renovation, Week 1: