Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thirty-Eight!

Today, your 2 week notice went out.  As your dad likes to say....you've got two weeks to come out on your own otherwise you're being evicted.  Your free ride is up and it's time to start paying some rent.  We accept it in the form of hugs, kisses and sweet smelling cuddles!

2 more weeks until your arrival day, my boy, and we are just so eager to meet you.   I still feel good.  I've been blessed with a relatively easy second and third trimester.  Carrying you isn't that difficult and I've actually kind of got used to this belly and condition.  Your room is done, your clothes are washed and our bags for the hospital are packed.

And so we wait.  Eager and excited, the anticipation is really building.  You're almost here. I feel it, in my body and in my soul.  You are so very loved already.

(image)