Friday, June 20, 2014

The Time....

I'm not here with a fresh and provocative thought.  Instead, I'm here with the observation that time/life is going so quickly.  I'll be looking for ways to make it slow down just a bit - or at the very least maximize the days so that we enjoy this very, very special time in life for everything that it is. 

I am reminded of one of my favorite passages by Rilke, "Do not now seek the answers, which cannot be given you because you would not be able to live them. And the point is, to live everything. Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answer.”   Lately, I feel as though we are living the answer.  So many far away dreams seem to be coming to fruition.   I am nothing, nothing, but thankful and happy.   It's all so very good.  

These two, seriously.