Monday, March 12, 2012

Bar Keeper's Friend

Just a little Monday morning product review because, you guys, this stuff WORKS.  It should be sold with all All-Clad products.  I had the moment I've been dreading when I accidentally scorched my pretty lil' pan this weekend.  (note - do not let the pan heat up and then pour the oil in it, it will BURN.  The oil must be put in the room temperature pan and then heated... Live and learn!) 

Anyways, all was not lost - thanks to Bar Keeper's Friend and some heavy duty scrubbing.  This stuff works in a way that no other product was able to and it's safe and non-abrasive.  According to my quick research, it is far less toxic than many products available and it's formula has been used since the 1890's.   It is free of phosphates, bleach, ammonia and safe to use in food areas.   A product that is environmentally conscious and works like a charm is deserving of this Monday morning post!   Enjoy your week.