Monday, June 3, 2019

NYC, always

Returning home from a perfect weekend in NYC to celebrate S's birthday!   The first time we went together was to celebrate mine and we try to return a few times a year.  New York only grows on me as I get older and I would welcome an opportunity to live there at some point on my journey.  The hustle and vibrancy of NYC fills me with hope and energy.

On this trip we stayed at the Edition in Times Square. It's a new hotel and I must say - it was exquisite.  Not only was the ultra sleek room with a terrace and unbelievable views dream-worthy but every single staff member we met - from the valet, to the front desk, the room service and the servers - were so friendly and accommodating.  I'll recap a bit more of the trip when I have more time but for now my heart and soul are so full of gratitude for the amazing life I'm having the opportunity to live.  My good fortune is not lost on me for even a waking moment...