1. Breathe. Love more. Continue to look within, not outward, for approval and acceptance.
2. Art. I will start with a small, achievable goal --- visit one of Boston's art museums. The ICA, the Museum of Fine Arts, Isabella Gardner or someplace else. Research an exhibit or just spend a quiet morning.
3. Consume less stuff. As we donate bags upon bags to charity in our effort to de-clutter, I am reminded yet again of a goal to buy less. Save that money for something more worthwhile....
4. Travel. Continue with my goal of visiting a new place (or two...or three...) every year. We have a few ideas brewing.
5. Journal. As I often say, this little spot here is a great outlet for me and whether it be here, or on paper, write it out.