Friday, January 23, 2015

Just the facts

I love interviews.  Whether it's the Living with Kids series on Designmom, an interview with an author on Powell Book's site, Oprah's Super Soul Sunday or Vogue's cover story with a popular actress.   Everyone has such unique experiences, perspectives and tales to tell.   

Often times the interviews end with a short series of questions to summarize or just show a relatable side of the person that may not have been otherwise captured. 
I write this blog most days, but I thought - perhaps through answering these questions readers might get to know me a little bit more.  I borrowed these "just the facts" questions from another source...  Here it is. 

Favorite Date-Night Restaurant:
Oleana or Turner's Oyster Bar.   Never a table, always two seats at the bar.

Local Family Activity:
Playing Yahtzee or Cards with our 16 year old after the baby goes to sleep

Celebrity Crush:
Sienna Miller

Dream Vacation:
A month in Spain.  Begin with a stay at the ME Madrid and move on to some cities we've yet to explore.

Lipstick:
Never.

Meal I Make That My Kids Love:
Homemade chicken soup.

App I Rely On:
I'm recently hooked on podcasts.  

Most-Worn Shoes:
I try to keep my Uggs for home use and walking the dog only but I can't deny how darn comfy, warm and well-loved mine are.    

Mentor:
I feel on my own in terms of career guidance/support. 

My Friends Would Say I'm:
A talker, well-read, real.