Tuesday, January 13, 2015

thirty four

Hello friends.  Today marks another rotation around the sun - I turn 34.  It's a good number, doesn't strike me as particularly eventful.   And I'm happy that I'm in such a good space - a mama, a wife, a homeowner and financially independent.  And most importantly, healthy - in my body, mind and spirit.

I work hard at creating the life that I want to live.  I try  to be intentional with things that are important to me.  Being a passive participant in life, in my opinion, is one of the most damaging things a person can do to themselves.  The magnitude of what is achievable is enough to blow all of our minds.  

On this 34th year - I hope to finish what I've started with small, consistent action toward my goal.  Action - what am I doing about it?   What steps can I take to resolve the undone and incomplete.  Action - Forward Movement.  Advancement.  Motion.   Action, my mantra for thirty-four.