Thursday, August 23, 2012

Maternity by H&M

I had no idea they have a maternity section!  and finding it yesterday was just what I needed.  I was desperately needing some "skinny pants" --- not only because it's nice to have some part of your body feel somewhat slim as I head into the 3rd trimester, but also my feet have started to ache and I really prefer flats.  But flats with non-skinny pants just look... well, they don't look good.

So, imagine my delight when I stumbled upon H&M's maternity section.  Finally a store that understands a pregnant person is still a person!  ...and wants to look decent but also knows these clothes are just for a few more months and I'd rather not spend a week's pay on them.   So without further ado, I got a pair of mint skinnies and a pair of black skinny pants for $24.95 each!  Yes!   Dare I say, I feel a bit "normal" today :)

(image)