Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Product Review: Chi Hairdryer & Clarisonic

I bought this over the weekend.  Note: if you're in the market for this product check out your local Marshalls or TJ Maxx.  I always see them there and bought mine for $70, $30+ cheaper than Amazon or Overstock.

Anyways, I just wanted to report that I am a very happy customer.  It's expensive but it really does dry my hair considerably faster than my old dryer, which not only helps my rushed morning routine but also must be healthier for my hair.  And it's light weight and easy on the arm!   I would definitely recommend this product.

 And speaking of products, I've been meaning to write that the Clarisonic face brush that so many reviews rave about was a total let down for me.  I didn't notice any change in my skin from using it and I find it to be a waste of time.  Save your $$.