Wednesday, February 8, 2012

European Life Lust...

Have you guys ever perused Airbnb?  It's a pretty cool site which lists apartments and rooms available to rent.  I have never used the site to book accomodations but something tells me if I was 21 years old, making my way around Europe again, I'd be all over this.  A step up from some of the hostels we stayed in!

It's not only a place for cheap rooms though.  They have some really nice looking apartments available to rent and friends of mine have done this because they travel with small children and swear apartment vacationing is the way to go.  I will definitely keep it in mind and if I ever have an experience with it, I'll be sure to post about it here. 

In the meantime, it's a super fun site to flip around and day dream about living some fantastic Euro life, get a sense of some different cities, or even (and maybe most importantly!) get some incredible design inspiration.  I'm really drawn to the European aesthetic.  I am enamored by their ability to make small spaces seem comfortable, modern, inviting, clean, stylish....  

Let's go on a little tour of Europe, shall we: :)

Stockholm, Sweden:


Barcelona, Spain:


Cannes, France:




(all images via airbnb)

No comments:

Post a Comment