Monday, February 27, 2012

Oprah & Tony Robbins!

You guys, it's time to talk.  You may or may not know that I am a huge, and I do mean huge, Oprah fan.  I will spare you the details but I just think she's the best and I cannot get enough of her shows and her new network. My friends who know me well hear my Oprah references all too often and if you were to look at my DVR you'd see more OWN shows than anything else.  

Flash forward to last week.  For my post on Friday, I wanted to talk about Vision Boards and Law of Attraction and creating the life that you have dreamed etc. etc.   I *really* do believe in the power of all of that.  However, I wanted to do a very well thought out post and on Friday I just didn't have that kind of time.  So, instead I thought to find a link to share and I would come back to the topic another day.   So, I went to the Oprah Website.  While I truly am a huge fan, I hardly ever go to her website....   But I did and on it I saw a posting about entering to win tickets to see Oprah's Lifeclass live in NYC.  This would be a dream come true, so I entered.   ....And I won!!!   

I will try to keep this from becoming a totally insane blog full of Oprah-hysteria, but I did have to say something about it here.  More than just me being selected to see Oprah (and Tony Robbins!!) live, it was a reminder of the magic we each hold within.  You guys, we can do things.  We can set our minds and reach goals we thought were merely pipe dreams.  We can manifest whatever life we desire.  It can be done.  It just requires a clarity of vision and a sincere desire.   We are sooo capable. 

I urge you, no, I beg you --- to create a focus for yourself.  Whatever that might be.  Make it true and authentic.  Ask yourself if someone, or something, is helping you towards that vision or standing in your way.  Be clear.  Have purpose.  It might not be today or tomorrow but you should be actively engaged in your life....moving it forward and towards your goals. 

Manifest your dreams.  Make them your reality.   Let go of blame, excuses, fear....anything that holds you back.  It's on you.  And if not you, than who....


(image)