Thursday, February 16, 2012

Kris Carr on Criticism...

To say I loved this article is an understatement.  It made me laugh, made me feel understood, made me think and made me pass it on to a few different friends.   I highly recommend you take a look....

A few of my favorite excerpts:
It’s simple: 99 percent of the time, the stabbing comment is not about you. It’s about them. The haters will hate because they are hurt and sad and mad. Your shine freaks the holy-hell fuck out of them. Capiche?

Take a breath and objectively examine the source before crawling into a hole of self-loathing. Plus, that person is already occupying the hole. Do you really want to hang with them?

Just a brilliant piece.   Her entire site is just full of awesome stuff to devour --- consider this your warning.  I got sucked in for a wee bit too long.   

(image)

No comments:

Post a Comment