Friday, February 24, 2012

Vision

By now we've all heard about the powerful effects of Law of Attraction, Vision Boards, "The Secret".   Whether you choose to believe the hype or are more skeptical is up to you but I choose to believe that Rumi's words, "what you seek is seeking you" are true. 

A few weeks ago I read that every day in your journal you should write down the following question and answer it accordingly...  "what do I really, really, really want."   Simple.  Write it down.  For your eyes only. Perhaps you don't know exactly but as you work on the exercise your goals will become more clear  and with that clarity of vision comes your reality.

Among so many other things I see for myself, I'd love to own a magical cottage on a New England lake.  It seems like a nice place to put my thoughts today...    Have a great weekend, friends. 






(image, image, image, image)