Monday, April 8, 2013

Brene Brown - Wholehearted Parenting

I watched the first part of Brene Brown on Oprah's Super Soul Sunday yesterday morning....  but it was so good, I had to watch Part 2.  And her TED Talk.   This woman's message resonated with such ease.  She had a humility and sense of humor and I could watch her speak every week.  Wow.  On Parenting, she says, "Who we are and how we engage with the world are much stronger predictors of how our children will do than what we know about parenting."   Amen.

There's so much I want to share here but I just don't have the luxury of time right now.

Below is her Wholehearted Parenting Manifesto (if you have trouble viewing it click on the image below) and I urge you to check out here two episodes here or visit her website.  You won't regret it!