Friday, April 5, 2013

Wubbanub

I admit, I don't love the look of these but if your kid is into pacifiers - they are a must have, as far as I'm concerned. There's a lot of opinions about pacifiers but for infants under 1 years old, the AAP even recommends them as they reduce the occurance of SIDS.

All I know is there have been many a time that this pacifier saved us from total meltdown, which makes them good enough for me.  What's so great about the Wubbanub is you can actually find it, it doesn't roll under changing tables, and possibly, best of all, you can easily find it from the drivers seat and give it back to baby while stopped at a red light.  Joseph also likes to hold it and I think it's been great in teaching him some fine motor skills.

I've set out, and essentially achieved, my mission of not purchasing every baby gizmo out there but there are a few that I would call must-haves.  I'll try to highlight them here for those interested.

(image)