Monday, January 30, 2012

Moneyball

We watched it last night.  I thought it was well acted and although I don't love baseball, I thought the story was well done.  It wasn't an entirely cheezy sports movie with some triumphant "Rudy-esque" scene either.

What I liked most was the message. How often are we going through the ins and outs of life, plugging away, tackling challenges and overcoming mini battles without realizing what a good job we're doing?  I've talked about it before, but that's something I like the most about traveling - for some reason when I travel I'm able to step away from life enough to see ---- hey, I'm doing very well.  I'm exactly where I'd hoped to be.

In the middle of rushed mornings, traffic jams, problems at work, broken dishwashers and takeout for dinner --- we're still on track.  Every day I am consciously moving in a direction that I'm proud of...* 
(image)  

No comments:

Post a Comment