Tuesday, November 22, 2011

5 years - Part I

Thanksgiving Day will mark our 5 year wedding anniversary! Simply amazing.  I have a few thoughts on marriage and weddings themselves that I am hoping to share tomorrow.  In the meantime, one of my very favorite components of our wedding... the words are as true today as they were 6.5 years ago when I wrote them.

he's from Rio de Janeiro, she's from Andover. He's a product of the 70's, she's an 80's child. He says, "eu te amo" she says, "I love you" but beginning on a rainy night in London these differences became opportunites.  He taught her that anything is possible and she made sure they never gave up.  He never fails to make her smile and she faithfully supports his dreams.  and on a warm night in July 2005 he got down on one knee    ....and she said yes.



No comments:

Post a Comment