Thursday, November 3, 2011

My Life as a Blog...

What a great post on Kirtsy today on why people blog.  Although my site here is very new, I'm really enjoying it.  My answer to the question would be as follows:

I created this space as a place for me - a journal and a collection of things I like and the way I feel.  One day, it might be fun to flip back through and remember a trip, a recipe, a song, or a feeling I was experiencing at this particular time in my life.  I've found this blog to be a place which inspires me to live with a little more intention.  I consciously try and think of things that I like, things that inspire me, things that make me feel good and that I feel comfortable sharing in this vast public abyss also known as the internet.

I'm happy I started this space.  I look forward to its continued journey.


Art by Tracy Kafka via etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment