Friday, November 11, 2011

GOOP

Do you subscribe to GOOP?  It's Gwyneth Paltrow's newsletter that comes every couple of weeks.  I highly recommend it, regardless of whether you are or are not a Gwyneth fan.  She brings in experts to talk about everything from style to cooking to travel to raising children.  It's definitely a worthwhile read. 

This week's issue was about holiday gift ideas so in honor of that, I thought I would put together a few gifts I'll be giving this year. Gift cards make great gifts but giving it with a corresponding present really pumps up the volume. 
AHeirloom state inspired cheese boards via etsy are very fun.  I've given this along with a gift certificate to a favorite specialty cheese store.  They are also fun and unique hostess gifts if someone's been kind enough to invite you to their Cape House :)
I don't know where you live but we've had snow in October, crazy week long power outages, hurricanes and record setting snow falls here in New England.  I think these matches from Restoration Hardware are a perfect stocking stuffer for your husband, brother or dad.  Throw it together with a Home Depot card and you've also got a great housewarming gift!
These personalized spatulas from Williams Sonoma are a new find for me.  I've got a seriously talented baker friend and I'm psyched to give these to her, inscribed with the name of her home business.   Pair it with a Williams Sonoma or Sur le Table gift card and you're good to go!
I wasn't kidding, I love the holidays!

2 comments:

  1. Love Goop and love those matches! Who knew there were such fine-looking fire starters out there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Stephanie! I am a huge fan =)

    ReplyDelete