Monday, November 28, 2011

Giving...

We headed down to NJ last weekend to celebrate Thanksgiving with my family.  Everything was so fantastic; a house full of nieces and nephews, great and easy conversation, and to see my parents just soaking up every moment of Grandparent Goodness is truly good for the soul.  As we get older and the family gets bigger with the addition of spouses and babies, it seems every holiday becomes even that much more fun. The family feels so alive.  I am truly blessed and grateful. 

On that note, I wanted to bring something with me to kick off the holiday season.  I created a fun Christmas cd full of some of my favorites and wrapped it up for each family.  Everyone liked it so much, I repeated the idea again for a holiday get-together tonight with some of my girlfriends.  ....and I think I'll pop it in the mail and send it to a few friends who live out of state.  That's the beauty of giving a gift that cost about $1 --- you can give it to as many people as you want!
Brown Wrapping Paper, Target.  Baker's Twine, Papersource. Gift Tags, Target. Sparkle letters, AC Moore.  That's it!

No comments:

Post a Comment