Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Haunting but Lovely...

Once in awhile I read something and it just sticks and haunts me for the next few days.  This wasn't really what I intended to post today, on this cheery Wednesday before Christmas, but it came across my desk  and it just never left my mind.  Haunting, chilling, beautiful and in my opinion whole heartedly true...

The top 10 things dead people want to tell living people are:
1. They're not dead.
2. They're sorry for any pain they caused.
3. There's no such thing as a devil or hell.
4. They were ready to go when they went.
5. You're not ready.
6. They finally understand what they were missing.
7. Nothing can prepare you for the beauty of the moment you arrive.
8. Don't try to understand this now, but life is exceedingly fair.
9. Your pets are as crazy, brilliant and loving, here, as they were there.
10. Life really is all about love, but not just loving those who love you...

In their own words,
The Universe

And so as to not be completely morbid, this was interesting.  I searched "Heaven" on Pinterest to come up with an image for this post and the most interesting collection of photos came up.   Here you go, heaven as intrepreted by Pinterest :)









No comments:

Post a Comment