Monday, December 5, 2011

Stationary

I received a box of high quality, personalized stationary when I got married.  It remains one of my favorite gifts.  I like that I was able to use it right away, it didn't require my husband to build a shelf in the basement for safe keeping, and that it has lasted me more than five years.  To me, the best gifts to give are ones that have been favorites to receive....just be sure in this case that the bride-to-be is changing her name!

A college friend got married in Bermuda recently and didn't do a traditional registry.  They live on the island and space is at a premium.  Rather than just bring a check, I wanted to give her something to celebrate the marriage.  Enter --- http://www.paperculture.com/ a great site with modern designs for personalized stationary.  The paper quality is very nice and I like the rounded edges of the card stock.   They also have fantastic and unique holiday cards.   I'll be back Paper Culture!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment