Friday, December 2, 2011

Keeping track of time....

Calendars have come such a long way.  There are literally countless, countless, variations for everyone on your shopping list.  I am doing my best to restrain myself --- but I did buy one for our kitchen from Jenna at Sweet Fine Day.  Not only is it gorgeous, but her blog is one of my absolute favorites so in some ways I feel that by buying it I am contributing to all of the greatness she shares with me every day.  ....but let's not kid ourselves, it's stunning.

Here are a few others I have my eye on:
Europe, 4x6.  I love the 4x6 calendars for my desk at work. A great excuse to day-dream of some far away place I'd rather be.
Art, Full Year.  I have admired Michelle Armas' work for a long time.  Her calendar is a great and affordable way to bring some of her beauty into your home.
Red, Color.  Red isn't my color of choice but what a stunning calendar if someone you know is crazy about it.  I'm totally impressed.
Letterpress, Coasters.  If you're looking for something different, this letterpress calendar is in the shape of coasters and has front and back design.  What a cute hostess gift with a 6 pack of craft brew!





No comments:

Post a Comment