Monday, December 12, 2011

Water

Something that I truly struggle with in my diet is a lack of water.  I've never formally kept track of how much water I drink but I know it is an alarmingly small amount.  Tsk, tsk.  In an effort to stay healthy this holiday season, I bought myself a few lemons and filled my travel mug with warm water and a slice of lemon as I headed to work.  It wasn't bad...  actually kind of refreshing... I could get used to this. 

 You can google "water with lemon" and see the results for yourself but really, it seems like we all should be starting our day in this way.  It's a source of Vitamin C, jumpstarts metabolism, improves digestion, balances pH, reduces bloating, aids in symptoms of colds and allergies and on and on....  Ok, I'm convinced!  So here goes.  A little pre-new year resolution with some help from this blog to keep me honest. 


(image and image)

No comments:

Post a Comment